Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Spring Break

   For spring break I'm going to Louisiana with Megan Slagle. On Monday we are going to drive to San Antonio and fly out to New Orleans. From there we are driving to Batenrouge, where we are staying. We are staying at the Blue Bonnet Resort. My dad is really going there for business, that's why I got to bring a friend. 
   Sadly I have to watch my brother, but who cares when there's a pool, spa, and Mini golf course. We are staying there for three days (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday). Wednesday we are leaving and flying to Housten. 
   From there my gaudy aunt is picking me up. She maybe annoying, but she owns a two story, seven bedroom house and only her and my step uncle live there. She owns a pool, golf cart, and is in walking distance of a lake. My mom will meet us there and we are staying there for a night. 
    Then the next day we hang out and then drive to Galveston for my dance Nationals. We are staying at yet another resort, Moody Gardens. We are staying there two nights and coming back home the next day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment