Saturday, October 19, 2013

Tiring

  • Although fun, 7th grade is really tiring!! Staying up late to finish the school assignments from earlier that day.
  • Another thing that makes it so tiring is the longer school days.
  • Plus, waking up earlier to get to school is really tiring.
  • I for one mope around from classroom to classroom with tired eyes and a sore body.
  • For  only a short period of time in the day I'm not that tired and this time is after lunch.
  • If you are in athletics or P.E. you come out exhausted and sweaty. Just another factor that makes the school day tiring.
  • Sometimes I'm so tired I have to juggle everything and it just makes me tired.
  • There are so many things to do with so little time and energy to do them.
  • Not only is it difficult and tiring it's all confusing!
  •  Sometimes on the weekend I am so exhausted I do nothing but around all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment