Sunday, November 17, 2013

Assignment #8

         Have you ever noticed the difficulty of writing or doing something with the only rule is to do what you want. I find it difficult and I think others do. Writing without a prompt sounds fun and easy but comes as hard to think of your own prompt. I couldn't come up with one personally so, I have taken it upon my self to write of the hardness to come up with a new prompt on my own.
         Although usually it is hard to write or post under the prompt given by Mr.Mein I have found this harder. But, I do however appreciate the no amount of words rule, it does come to my use. I mean this is a great assignment for those who have a good idea and want to express it. I was going to write my Billy Bob Junior Pt. 1&2, but sadly I left my spiral at school (:[ frown face).
       I do know I am not the only person doing this prompt, but in my opinion min e is better. How so? Well, the answer is quite simple, I am simply awesome. Now, I know you are reading this and saying that's a stupid answer or why would she put that, but its true. I am just awesome.
      Now, I have read my paper over and have realized this was not as hard as I thought. I now think we should do more of these. I had fun and hope you will find it in your heart to give me an A. Ha ha just kidding a B+ works, too!


                                                                      Learning Journal
      I am doing my learning journal on making dinner for my family. I spoke to my dad and I will be making dinner once a week but, one will have to be twice because I missed the first week.

No comments:

Post a Comment