Sunday, November 24, 2013

Christmas List

         Dear Santa,
  
                     I would like to propose a trade. I will give you cookies and warm milk plus carrots for your reindeer. All you have to do is provide me with some of the presents on my list. Its not like I don't deserve it I have minimized my hitting of Daken and been insulting him rather then hitting him. That counts for something...........right. Well, any ways I am going to make a list of what I want and if you can find in your heart to give just a few I will be grateful.

  1. iPad Air
  2. Beats by Dre
  3. ITunes card
  4. Concert Tickets (Imagine Dragons, Katy Perry, One Direction)
  5. Sperry's
  6. Miss Me Jeans
  7. Clothes
  8. Mortal Instruments: City of Bones Movie
  9. Boots
  10. Otter Box (iPhone 4)
  11. North face
                                                                                                              Sincerely,
                                                                                                                        Cali Saurage

No comments:

Post a Comment