Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My Brother

        The one thing that drives me crazy is my brother. But, what drives me insane is his inabbility to stay quiet. When we are in the car he yells, I mean screams to get our attention.
      My brother is annoying, loud, jumpy, etc. Watch out or he'll scream in your face. Even when I was four and he was not even a year old I knew he would be a devil child. I even told my parents to take him back when he got back from the hospital. But, thay just didn't listen.
       Like any good big sister I push his buttons. You now the usual! When I do this however the way he expresses his anger is very loud. He screams, then kicks, then screams again, and so forth.
       He's quite annoying if I do say so my self (and loud). Plus, he's not just loud, he's obnoxious. It's not just when he's mad, he's loud when he's happy. Well, sometimes he's fake excited. Like when he gets a present not very good he makes a face. It's a smile, but you can tell its fake.
       Another annoying reason (of the many) he is who I chose is when he claims that every thing is his. If I or anyone says "I've been looking for these sunglasses." He will argue with you even if they are pink and say girlie girl on the side (and no I don't own pink sunglasses that say girlie girl).
       I remember on time Daken came into Wally World with me and as I was paying and the cashier was putting it in the bag he grabbed the bag and ran. Once I caught up to him and asked him what happened he explained to me that I owe him something. Which oddly enough  I always owe him something.
        All these reasons and more (many more) enable him to get under my skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment