Monday, May 5, 2014

Blog Challenge#9

                             It's a long road to nowhere!

                                      Don't you ever steal my cookie again!

                       So, does it go here?

            What did you say about my momma?

                                                  Well, I'm gonna run out of food!

                                           You can move a mountain......or a house.

                                         You aren't so tough know, huh, snake.......OW!

               Do you think he saw.....*giggle?

            Ok, I'm ready for my spanking.

                                                      Are we in Vegas?


                                         We are alien abduction survivalist!

                                             Stay strong!

                                                        Besties for the resties!!!

                                                  Bye now, don't come back.

                                            No, it doesn't go there God Debby.

                                 Can I be fake to!?!?


                                                        Want to share?

                                                       Don't forget pinkies up!

                        I don't like it here.









No comments:

Post a Comment